We love sharing our exhilarating island, but the safety of all residents and visitors to Crete is paramount!
Specific instructions have been issued by the Greek goverment to all of us in order to respond to the COVID-19 crisis. Please, read carefully the instructions that will ensure our passengers safety and they will be provided in every trip:
– Our drivers are equipped with all personal protection items (masks, gloves, sanitizing liquids), which they are using at all times during their work. Furthermore, all of our guests receive sanitizer gel before getting into the vehicles.
– There will be meticulous cleaning of the cars before and after each private transfer. That means that all of our new guests will enter a totally disinfected vehicle.
– Our drivers will avoid handshakes, although they will still stay kind and ready to help you beeing comfortable. They will transfer our guests safely to their destination.
– Our guests will be able to modify or cancel their bookings, in case their travel plans change. There will not be any charges in case of cancellation.
– We are closely monitoring developments and taking all necessary measures, in order to continue offering the same level of service to our customers throughout Crete island.
For any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us!